And the Winner is! Pam Nichols

Doing what comes naturallyImage by teach42 via FlickrOver 100 entries via Twitter, comments and Facebook! Cool.

Our winner of the Lenovo m90z is Pam Nichols for showing appreciation and thanks to her fellow teachers at Lakewood with her Animoto video.

It is interesting that this one was picked out this afternoon. (So, it was the last day of school and I let the students draw a name from the entries!) I was thinking how cool it was that she did this! The nonprofits and charities - I've compiled a google doc and have forwarded it to Lenovo as they are managing the give away from all the many different bloggers participating in this season of Give Aways!

Pam, I'll be in touch! I'm sitting here doing gate duty at the ballgame at the school working to pull all of the amazing nonprofits together and to submit your name and ask for your mailing address! A new m90z coming your way!

Lining up promos for next year. If you're interested, get in touch with me here by filling out my contact form at www.coolcatteacher.com.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts