Daily Spotlight on Education 04/30/2010

  • For those who work with those with autism, this is a report on how the iPad helps those with autism communicate.

    tags: education, autism, edu_trends, edu_news

  • This is in Spanish but some of my friends out there may like this site. This is from one of the founders, Raul, who just sent me an email:

    "Greetings, First I would like to congratulate you for your blog, I have seen it recently and I have noticed that you deal with subjects related to educational teaching. Thus, I would like to tell you about a new project that we have developed in ADRformacion. We call it “educaplay”, and it is a platform, completely free, to create and use scorm compatible multimedia educational activities. In this platform you can make up crosswords activities, guessing riddles, dialogues, word grids, etc. In short, we are very excited about the project, we are still in the developing phase and we had thought it might be of interest for your blog followers. Here is the link, http://www.educaplay.com/ "

    tags: education, gaming, edu_newapp


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Popular Posts