My class notes wiki

I have a new way of keeping class notes and outlining. I've created a template page on my wikispace, and set up a page for each chapter of my computer science book. I've started doing it this way after receiving feedback from my students last year and spending some time working with it this year.

In fact, if you have a wiki centric classroom, you really should set up templates for your major items to put in the headings that you need! I'm going to use them more extensively this year!

You can see this week's work including a nifty project using the classtools.net timeline program and a slideshare embedded about technology convergence. We're still finishing up the slideshare, an inevitably, I have students use their whole names.

I'm working to be more organized and intentional so that students know where things are on the wiki, just like they do in my classroom.

tag: , , , , , , ,

Popular Posts